When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We're a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.The Role
You will be leading a team of 4 Account Managers responsible for developing the top Mid Market accounts across the Spanish food market.Main responsibilities:
- Facilitate and lead meetings with high profile F&B groups for new business, renegotiations or relationship management;
- Own relationships with key restaurant industry stakeholders;
- Define and lead our Account management strategy in Spain;
- Manage a team of talented account managers;
- Motivate the team to meet aggressive targets;
- Represent Deliveroo in F&B industry events;
- Build up Deliveroo's image and reputation as an established and valued leader of Spain's F&B industry.
- Generate penetration of new product launches within the F&B groups
For this role you need to be tenacious, sophisticated and have the following skill set:
- 4+ years work experience;
- Strong analytical and organisational skills;
- Strong sales skills and track record of account management success;
- Recent experience leading a team;
- English language skills
- Strong knowledge of the restaurant industry is a plus;
- History of exceeding revenue targets;
- Exhibit the ability to self-motivate;
- Experience in a high-growth business environment or start-up a plus.
- We are a young company with dynamic growth, so you must be prepared to work hard and show continued commitment and dedication to the business.