The U.K. & Ireland are our domestic and most mature markets. Functions include commercial, operations and marketing, and teams in the UK&I partner closely with global functions such a product, technology and consumer to deliver results for our customers.
The Greater London team is responsible for managing the relationship between Deliveroo and our mid-market restaurant partners in the London metropolitan area. The region covers zone 3 and above in London and roughly 30 commuter belt cities around London. As more and more people have moved away from busy city centres, there is a tremendous amount of opportunity to change the way people eat in more suburban locations; the Greater London team will be focused on bringing the best possible selection to all of our customers in the region.The Role
We are looking for Account Managers to join our Greater London team, a regional team that covers zone 3 and above including cities in the Commuter Belt. This is a rare opportunity to become a critical member of a rapidly growing business in a competitive market. You'll be liaising with the best restaurants in every neighborhood of the London Metropolitan Area, to cultivate existing relationships and help them increase their online sales. This is an excellent role for a commercial and outgoing individual who enjoys building and maintaining relationships.What you'll be doing
- Maintaining and growing relationships between Deliveroo and our top UK restaurant partners through strong communication both face-to-face and remotely
- Driving restaurant performance through data analysis and industry knowledge to maximise order volume and growth potential through Deliveroo
- Driving city growth through data analysis and problem solving to maximise market share growth for Deliveroo
- Negotiating contracts and terms of partnership
- Liaising with our national restaurant and rider operations teams to improve operations in your zones
- Working with marketing teams to launch campaigns to accelerate restaurant and zones growth
- Innovating and presenting new ideas to increase Deliveroo's growth in your zones and the UK
- Working with your manager to develop and implement the growth strategy for your cities
- Being a local expert for your zones. This means knowing the restaurant industry inside and out, and being the face of Deliveroo to the restaurant industry.
- 2+ years experience in account management, commercial and/or growth teams
- Effective relationship-building and communication skills face to face, via phone or email
- Strong commercial acumen and foundation data analysis skills
- Results orientated, with a track record of achieving targets
- Self-starter, hard worker and well organised with demonstrated ability to take the initiative and solve problems
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
In 2018 we announced our decision to give every employee equity in the company. We did this because we wanted all of our employees, regardless of location, level or role to be owners and because we believe that this is the right thing to do. We believe this helps build a culture where everyone is committed and able to share in the company's success.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up's around.