When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We're a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.What you'll be doing:
This is an ideal role for someone who has some sales experience, who's looking for their first step towards working in Account Management. You'll be part of the new restaurant experience team, onboarding new restaurants on to the Deliveroo platform. You'll collaborate closely with other members of the Commercial team to drive orders to these restaurants from the start of their relationship with Deliveroo and ensure they are set up to be successful. Day to day, you will:
Skills you'll need:
- Coordinate the restaurant onboarding process for Australia: this includes liaising and coordinating the process with our photography, menu and logistics team, ensuring restaurants are fully comfortable with our processes and systems so that they can make the most of their new partnership
- Ensure that new restaurants are set up for success on the platform and continue to grow through strong operational performance and engagement with Deliveroo's marketing campaigns. You'll be responsible for the growth and progression of a portfolio of restaurants.
- Manage the launch of restaurants, keeping the restaurant engaged and tackling any issues they might have, until they are transferred to our Account Management team
- Provide excellent restaurant support throughout the onboarding process
- Go and above and beyond to ensure restaurants feel valued as a partner
- Manage hundreds of relationships ensuring that our newest restaurant partners have the best possible experience with Deliveroo.
You'll need to be comfortable juggling tasks, whilst still giving a great experience to our new restaurant partners. You'll be:
- Outgoing and a strong communicator whether face-to-face, through phone or email
- Comfortable looking at and acting on data
- Experienced and confident in talking to multiple customers
- Able to take ownership of your work in order to hit targets
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- Additional leave days for years of service
- Volunteering leave to support a charity of your choice
- Health & Wellbeing
- Workout Wednesday weekly exercise classes
- Free access to HeadSpace
- ClassPass corporate discount
- LinkedIn Learning Access
- Free Deliveroo Plus - Free delivery and access to special offers
- Amazing HQ offices located in Melbourne CBD
- Excellent kit to enable working from home and a parent-friendly working culture
- Quarterly celebrations with the wider team, end of year parties & regular social events
Our team is currently working from home in line with the current government advice relating to COVID19; benefits related to working from the office will be available when we return back to the office.Life at Deliveroo
We are a growing team, with very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, we're always looking for new ideas and we're very transparent about the decisions we make and why we make them.
There are so many questions we need to answer and plenty more we haven't even encountered. How do data and technology help restaurants to grow as consumer habits change? How can we predict what someone wants to order for dinner long before the idea has even crossed their mind? At Deliveroo these are just some of the tough problems we are solving - and there is no challenge that cannot be yours. No solution is owned by a particular team, which means the scope for growth and personal impact is enormous.Diversity and Inclusion
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up's around.Apply now to continue the conversation.