The U.K. & Ireland are our domestic and most mature markets. Functions include commercial, operations and marketing, and teams in the UK&I partner closely with global functions such a product, technology and consumer to deliver results for our customers.The role
As the Commercial CRM Executive, you will support the UK&I commercial team with the execution of operational and marketing communications to our restaurant partners. You will be the crucial link between the B2B global marketing and the local commercial teams. Key responsibilities include:
- Building a comprehensive restaurant CRM calendar plan
- Building and launching emails, landing pages and inbound forms with Pardot (marketing & sales CRM tool) and Marketing Cloud, working closely with the Global MarComms Manager.
- Creating targeted email lists ensuring UKI audience is segmented effectively for each initiative.
- Tracking impact and results of comms sent and reporting back to the wider team on performance
- Support restaurant acquisition and expansion of Deliveroo in the UKI through B2B Marketing channels - social, paid media, DM, webinars.
Preferred, but not required:
- Previous experience in marketing or a degree in Digital Marketing
- On the job experience of 1-2 years preferred using CRM platforms
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Knowledge of how to manipulate large datasets (SQL preferred)
- Comfortable with fast-paced environment and quick turnaround times
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience using Pardot/(Marketing & Sales CRM tool like Eloqua, Marketo, ExactTarget, Marketing Cloud) and Salesforce highly desirable
- Experience building emails, landing pages and push notifications
- Experience working in a multinational / multi-market organisation
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.