When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We're a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.What you'll be doing:
You will create campaigns that drive growth for our restaurant partners in Hong Kong. You will develop the marketing plan to help grow order volumes for restaurants, focusing on both online and offline channels. You will work closely with Marketing, Business Development and Account Management colleagues to execute these plans and ensure Deliveroo remains synonymous with Hong Kong's best loved food.
- Act as a key project manager on restaurant & grocery marketing campaigns
- Contribute to the development of effective marketing tactics and campaign collaterals with our restaurant and grocery partners, marketing & commercial teams
- Support the Restaurant Marketing Team in executing marketing campaigns across key channels: in-store, social media, digital, TV etc.
- Develop integrated campaigns for selected partners to drive restaurant sales & add value to restaurant proposition
- Review and analyse the performance of campaigns and monitor competitor activity
Benefits and Diversity
- 3+ years marketing or agency experience
- Candidate must be fluent in both written and spoken Chinese, and fluency in English communication
- A self-starter attitude that's comfortable with constant change
- A creative problem solver who can think things through analytically
- Proven ability to think strategically with an understanding of long-term business vision balanced with short-term realism
- Proven track record in making things happen - delivering results quickly and efficiently
- A proactive can-do attitude, full of great ideas and able to get stuff done autonomously
- Significant commercial awareness and ability to quickly differentiate most impactful tasks/projects
- Ability to influence and manage multiple internal and external stakeholders
- High affinity for the food sector, an understanding of customer segmentation and insight into current food trends
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.