Restaurant Operations AssociateWhy Deliveroo?
The Restaurant Operations Team at Deliveroo is looking to add a new member to its fast paced and growing team based in Kuwait.
Being part of the Restaurant Operations Team, you will be handling all quality control checks required for newly onboarded restaurant partners. Our agenda is to ensure that our restaurant partners are left feeling happy and well supported. You are expected to be result driven, take on and deliver the KPI's set in place; all while maintaining excellent customer service to our restaurant partners. What you will be doing:
What skills you'll need:
- Follow up with all restaurant requirements throughout the onboarding process from signing till the restaurant is ready to go live
- Administrative assistance to restaurants partners
- Train and grant access for Deliveroo tools to restaurant partners
- Maintaining inventory for restaurant kits
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English and Arabic Mandatory)
- Ability to think logically and strategically
- Committed to your own performance and development
- Effective organisational skills
- Basic - Intermediate skills in excel
- Ability to work as part of a fast growing team and be a team player
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up's around.