*Uncapped Commission Structure*Start date:
ASAPContract start date:
ASAPContract end date:
November, 2021Part time hours:
Minimum of 3 days per week. If you're able to work more than this, we can accommodate the extra hours.
This role is open to visa holders, provided you have the right to work on a 6 month fixed term contract and can work 38 hours per week.Why Deliveroo?
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We're a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
2021 is a year of rapid growth. We're expanding our delivery coverage across Australia, and will be able to offer delivery services to thousands more restaurants in areas we've never before been able to.What you'll be doing:
As a sales representative, you'll be liaising with Australia's diverse restaurant community. This is a role for an intelligent, motivated, self starter to develop their sales career for a leading company within its market sector.
You'll be using your sales and communication skills to get restaurants across Australia signed on to the Deliveroo platform. You will contact select local restaurants in various locations, seek to understand their business and how we can help them achieve their goals, and use your fine-tuned sales skills to have them join our platform and start taking orders.Our commitment to your development:
2020 showed us that many restaurants are very comfortable doing business with us over the phone and on email. We will train you to be versatile, to sell on the phone, and then when you're ready, go out and see restaurants face to face as needed. You will receive coaching from an experienced sales lead, learn from your peers and buddy up with an experienced sales representative in field; we will ensure you are confident and capable in all methods of selling.Your role will include:
Skills you'll need:
- An ongoing component of high levels of daily cold call activity contacting restaurant leads, presenting opportunities to partner with Deliveroo
- Owning and maintaining a consistent pipeline, with the goal to exceed monthly sales targets
- Utilising business templates and proposals to automate your workflow and convert pipeline to sales
- Gaining agreement over the phone, and sending our contracts via email to close opportunities
- Maintaining records to provide transparency on all sales activities via the CRM; Salesforce
- Passionately representing Deliveroo and resolving customer objections
- Negotiating partnership pricing to ensure business objectives are achieved
- Setting restaurants up for success by providing advice on delivery operations, menus and images, and ensuring they work with us to promote their partnership and drive customers to order
- Meeting with restaurants face to face, once you're up and running
- Great communication skills whether it be face to face, through phone or email
- Comfort with high levels of activity and a fast-paced environment
- Closing sales: getting buy in and agreement from potential customers
- Experience and confidence pitching things you're passionate about
- Experience with technology and capturing your activity in a CRM
- You'll have an interest in all things food and restaurants. Deliveroo is a company of people unapologetically passionate about what they do - if you're not into food, you soon will be.
- Perseverance and grit - you're a hustler, and you're not afraid of rejection
- Top notch people skills - you have bags of emotional intelligence and can persuade even the toughest of prospects
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- Health and Wellbeing: weekly exercise classes plus regular yoga and meditation classes
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- Uncapped commission / competitive commission structure
- 1:1 coaching and development
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.