At Deliveroo, we are customer-obsessed. Providing great customer experiences every time is a key part of Deliveroo's mission to become the definitive food company! We currently cover twelve markets across Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia and Australia. The Customer Care team is responsible for 100% of the live order interactions with Deliveroo's consumers, riders and restaurant partners and we're currently looking for a highly analytical and forward-thinking Senior Fraud Analyst to join the London based team. The Role
The Senior Fraud Analyst will take the lead on restaurant fraud initiates and apply a data-driven approach to identify and scope emerging Restaurant fraud and AML trends. The successful candidate will drive projects to completion; developing strategies based on data and will drive key performance metrics such as fraud losses, false positives, operational efficiency, and partner with our Compliance, Data Science, Product, Engineering and Operations teams to solve problems at scale.What you'll be doing
- Owning daily Restaurant Fraud, KYC, AML related process and escalated issues
- Leading quarterly initiatives to reduce the overall impact of fraud in the business
- Review of suspicious, high-risk activities/customer profiles to decide further steps/action
- Provide support and KYC & AML subject matter expertise to investigations/operational staff to help them understand KYC & AML requirements as they relate to their function.
- Engaging with stakeholders across Deliveroo to understand business requirements and deliver strategic preventative measures
- Work alongside the Compliance & Legal team in response to suspicious restaurant behaviours while ensuring regulatory requirements are met according to local market jurisdictions.
- Building dashboard and reporting on Restaurant Fraud, KYC, AML metrics, making strategic recommendations and contributing towards future product enhancements.
- Building and maintaining internal documentation and business knowledge
Nice to have
- 2+ years previous Fraud/AML/Compliance experience.
- Strong attention to detail is essential
- Excellent analytical reasoning and the ability to develop hypotheses
- A blend of technical expertise and great interpersonal and communication skills to clearly present ideas, theories, and technical information to senior management and operations
- Proven track record of creating strong relationships with external stakeholders, customer care operations, and support teams
- Proven experience of working on a global scale or in complex environments
- Experience in working cross-functionally and with tech teams is desirable
- SQL is preferred but is not essential
- Any Fraud/KYC/AML related certification
- A background in Fintech, Payments or e-commerce
Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We're a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest-growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.