Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We're a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.And we're just getting started
The scale of the opportunity ahead of us is immense. The global food market is valued at £7.7 trillion but only 1% of it is currently online. Contrast that with the digital disruption of countless other industries - from banking and travel to retail and communications - it's clear that our journey in the food sector has only just begun.
We are already a multi-billion pound company that has grown rapidly. Deliveroo came top in the FT's list of Europe's fastest growing 1000 companies in 2018, and we were the first company ever to win Deloitte's 'UK Top 50' two years in a row. Yet most of the extraordinary value this company will generate lies ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We're a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.The roleOn a day-to-day basis you will:
What you should bring
- Measure, monitor, and analyse past performance to identify optimisation opportunities
- Execute Search and App best practices and optimisation across bidding, ad copy and landing pages
- Scope and set up tests, execute, analyse and present results to the Performance Marketing team and the rest of the business, propose recommendations and rollout schedules based on results
- Cooperate with MarTech teams to identify areas to increase efficiency and further automation of processes
- Drive new customer growth and build the channel to one of the most significant acquisition channels at an international scale
- Leverage new products in the market and deliver first-to-market excellence in SEM for Deliveroo
- Manage an increasing SEM budget, optimise and scale campaigns against tight, granular KPIs; manipulate, analyse and interpret complex data sets relating to the activity
- Work closely with other members of the Marketing team across all regions; UK and Internationally
We value intellectual humility, an eagerness to learn, and the ability to move quickly while being pragmatic about your decisions. But above all else, we're looking for unique personalities with varied backgrounds that add something new to our team.Requirements
- Proven track record on managing Paid Search campaigns in different languages, driving marketing performance and ROI
- Experience with managing large data feeds, complex analytical tasks and working with large data sets
- Excellent multi-tasker and ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment characterised by constant growth
- Good communication skills to convey your thinking and decisions and the ability to get people along on the journey
- Extensive experience of Google Ads, Bing Ads, Google App Campaigns
- Experience with Apple Search Ads, Google Ads Scripts and Search Engine APIs
- Are comfortable with (and look forward to) solving large complex paid search challenges
- Knowledge of SQL or equivalent
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.