The Customer and International Business Development Division (C&I) is responsible for providing quality wagering experience to local and overseas customers of The Hong Kong Jockey Club. It operates 88 Race Meetings a year, 37 Simulcasts days, a thrice-weekly Mark 6 Draw, 7X24 Digital Channels, 7X24 Football Betting Services on over 11,000 different leagues per year. The ultimate aim is to provide an impressive total customer experience leading to sustainable turnover growth in a responsible manner.
With around 100 off-course betting branches (OCBB) and 2 racecourses, Retail and Telebet Services Department is committed to provide quality and efficient service to our customers throughout Hong Kong.
Gift at Races team (GAR) aims to be the premier retail in its field targeting both local and international Hong Kong racing fans.
- promote GAR as a branding vehicle and customer engagement tool to enhance public interest in racing and enhance experience of customers at Racecourse or other Jockey Club venues
- devise and implement effective marketing strategies to generate brand awareness, product sales, ROI and generate appropriate traffic
- works alongside all internal and external marketing channels to deliver consistent and relevant campaigns of our affiliate programs in GaR physical and online channels
- redesign the Digital Channel to optimize the opportunities through O2O strategy. Analyzing site traffic including click navigation, shopping patterns, and purchase conversion to drive sales in GaR online shop
- evaluate, create and update GaR online shop web content that include re-designing home and product pages to optimize campaign effectiveness and product sell-through
- identifying the latest trends within the industry. Devise effective Omni-channel marketing strategy to attract and appeal to new customers; & retain loyal customers via effective eDM, joint promotion, PR, digital and social marketing strategy
- be responsible for the online store marketing communication and system operations. Administer online marketing campaign through proper coordination with management and outside agencies
- develop press releases, message documents, prepare briefing materials and reports to support sales promotion through public relationships
- creates campaign objectives with Merchandising and Sales Operations and ensure these are met, evaluated and budgeted
- monitors progress of campaigns using various metrics; submits reports of performance reporting back to the wider business
- works with Sales & Operations team for GAR marketing campaign ideation and implementation
- plans and works with designer, photographer and printer to prepare marketing materials (POSM, props, posters) for all GAR's POS
- maintain & co-ordinate visual marketing guidelines for shops to comply. Communicate with Sales & Operations team about upcoming POS drops, campaign launches and events
- ensures that campaign calendars are kept up-to-date, reviewed regularly and optimized
- works closely with Sales & Operations team on store execution and commercial, reactive opportunities; understands the operational delivery of a campaign in the retail sector
- coordinates with vendor for event booth set-up
- coordinates internal and external marketing activities to extend the GAR branding
- support on-course sales activities during major event meetings on weekends
You should have:
- Bachelor in Marketing or have managed sales/ marketing functions for online shops
- A minimum of 6 years' marketing experience, either in-house or agency
- Strong knowledge of both offline and online marketing strategies
- Ability to create socially-driven retail campaigns
- Knowledge in A.I. / Photoshop a plus
- Be agile and market/ online savvy to understand customer behavior and latest online sales trend to adopt best practices for GAR web shop
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualification and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.