Our Property Department is committed to provide integrated, customer-centric, sustainable and cost effective asset management, development management, project management and facilities management services to the key Business Units in the Club. JOB_DESCRIPTION:
- Prepare and produce RFP and tender specification by using industrial standard and best practices
- Work independently and efficiently for fit-out and other minor works, including site inspection, co-ordination for collection of data, user liaison, fit-out proposals, contractor management, etc
- Prepare and maintain a cost database from previous projects and market benchmark
- Provide estimation of projects budget and to manage the cost approval and construction process, to ensure that the projects are accomplished in time, within budget and to required quality
- Ensure compliance with the corporate's guidelines for capital works projects, minor renovations, office re-layout, furniture reconfiguration, etc
- Liaise and co-ordinate with external consultants and contractors, as well as service providers and internal working team / internal users for the above works
- Perform such other duties as assigned by Facilities Services Manager or his delegates.
You should have:
- a degree in Quantity Surveying, Architect, Building Surveying or related discipline
- proficiency in AutoCAD, MS Projects, etc. will be an advantage
- at least 5 years relevant experience mainly in interior fit out and renovations
- knowledge of relevant government regulations & statutory requirements for commercial premises and fit-out works
- good communication and interpersonal skills in both English and Chinese
- self-driven and independent with good interpersonal skills
- good project management and problem solving skills.
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualification and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual. CLOSING_DATE:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.