The Customer and International Business Development Division (C&I) is responsible for providing quality wagering experience to local and overseas customers of The Hong Kong Jockey Club. It operates 88 Race Meetings a year, 37 Simulcasts days, a thrice-weekly Mark 6 Draw, 7X24 Digital Channels, 7X24 Football Betting Services on over 11,000 different leagues per year. The ultimate aim is to provide an impressive total customer experience leading to sustainable turnover growth in a responsible manner.
With around 100 off-course betting branches (OCBB) and 2 racecourses, Retail and Telebet Services Department is committed to provide quality and efficient service to our customers throughout Hong Kong.
- Lead the Customer Experience team members plus other partners to deliver OCBB customer journey in OCBB with an aim to transform customer wagering experience according to the Club's segmentation strategy
- Manage resources effectively to maximize customer satisfaction while optimizing return and cost-efficiency to the Club. Drive and ensure service quality and liaise with frontline managers for enhancement of customer experience
- Devise and implement marketing programs of newly renovated branches and OCBB events that attract and appeal to the targeted groups according to OCBB channel strategy
- Conduct research to gain insights on customer experience trends and incorporate best practices into the design of customer wagering journey
- Identify the right external partner and set up customized collaboration model to deliver desirable customer experience that fits in OCBB environment
- Effectively appeal to and drive targeted customers' traffic via effective promotion. Evaluate the effectiveness of customer experience event by devising the right KPIs, and fine tune program design and execute to improve on such metrics
- Introduce best practices to enhance customer experience and satisfaction, and liaise with frontline managers for enhancement of customer experience
- Develop and maintain good partnership and collaboration with internal departments, e.g. segments and marketing departments, program partners and external parties for effective launch of the Club's service programs/plans
- Ensure compliance with Responsible Gambling Policy and all stipulated legal requirements pertaining to wagering, thereby protecting the integrity of the Club's businesses
- Achieve project-based tasks and undertake other duties as assigned by management
- Utilize good space and mobilize resources to drive customer satisfaction and experience transformation. Devise event calendar on branch basis and successfully execute it by making good use of space
You should have:
- Bachelor degree preferably in Marketing, Business Administration, Communication or related discipline
- A minimum of 8 years' relevant working experience
- Solid experience in development and implementation of customer service programs, preferably gained from retail / service oriented business
- Good event and project management skills
- Contract negotiation skills and good problem-solving skills
- High independence and high level of analytical ability
- Strong business acumen with creative and fun ideas
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Hands-on experience of MS office applications
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualification and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.