Our Catering Department manages one of the largest and most diverse catering operations in Hong Kong. We provide a wide range of catering, sports and recreation facilities for Members and their guests in three Clubhouses. In addition, both Happy Valley and Sha Tin Racecourses have numerous catering facilities used by Members, non-members and corporate organisations for a variety of functions.
- To implement preventive and corrective maintenance for all equipment and facilities of the club
- To supervise and manage the FM team on daily maintenance and repair works
- To maintain proper and safe condition of all engineering plants, equipment and work areas.
- To investigate technical problem, devise solution and implement the corrective measures
- To keep stock and organize of spares and materials for repair and maintenance works
- To be conversant with the clubhouse emergency procedures and perform emergency response as required.
- To supervise contractors' works and to provide guideline on the required standard
- To provide technical support to customers and colleagues as and when appropriate
- To perform any other duties as assigned.
- To maintain high standard of greetings and grooming at all times.
- Actively assist with energy conservation and control.
- Certificate of Registration of Electrical Worker, Boiler Operating License, First Aid Licensesand Green Card
- Proven experiences in facilities management of luxury hotels or other clubhouses.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in facilities operation and maintenance in hotel, clubhouse or other equivalent class of properties.
- Technical knowledge in air conditioning, ventilation, refrigeration systems and fire systems
- Good at motivating staff and leadership skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with colleagues and members
- Perform duties under adverse weather condition, outside normal working hours, and carry out other emergency works, assigned by his supervisor as and when required.
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified