The IT Strategy and Governance Department drives new strategies for overall IT Planning including manpower planning, demand and supply management, IT budgets and financial planning. It is responsible for the design and governance of the Enterprise Architecture, the management of the Project Management Office and resourcing from the IT Shenzhen Development Center. In addition, it manages the strategic relationship with business users and external partners to foster customer focus and collaboration.
- Provide professional portfolio management services to effectively govern and monitor SP13
- Deliver timely and accurate senior management reporting on the overall health and status of the SP to IT management and other stakeholders
- Govern, monitor, track and report on stages of the PDLC / Agile Framework, to ensure compliance of the SP to established project management methodology and standards
- Propose, agree, implement, monitor and report on key KPls to SP Leadership Team to facilitate effective decision making to support successful programme delivery
- Maintain and monitor the overall integrated programme work plan. Track and monitor the impacts and interdependencies between programmes
- Set up all work plans and delivery plans into the work planning tool and maintain the quality
- plan, issue and risk registers
- Work closely with the SP Delivery Teams to ensure execution in the preparation of reports and
- communication in senior leadership meetings, and ensure compliance with agreed actions
- Continuously enhance processes and procedures and bring effective improvements and change
- University degree holder in IT, Computer Science or Engineering
- 12+ years hands-on experience in IT project management and software development / delivery
- Experience of running projects under both Waterfall and Agile/Scrum methodology
- Solid experience in a PMO governance environment delivering mid to large scale IT projects/programmes.
- Track record in efficient management and implementation of large
- scale, complex projects across multiple teams
- Strong understanding of IT project management and status reporting
- Effective communicator to different levels of stakeholders
- Demonstrate a proactive working attitude to achieve common goals with good influential and negotiation skills
- Strong oral and written English language skills
- Proficiency in Cantonese and Putonghua (written and spoken) is an advantage
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Relevant Agile / Scrum certification
- Strong understanding of continuous processes improvement - Six
- Sigma qualifications a plus.
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.
Only identified candidates will be notified.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club\'s notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.