The Customer and International Business Development Division (C&I) is responsible for providing quality wagering experience to local and overseas customers of The Hong Kong Jockey Club. It operates 88 Race Meetings a year, 33 Simulcasts days, a thrice-weekly Mark 6 Draw, 7X24 Digital Channels, 7X24 Football Betting Services on over 11,000 different leagues per year. The ultimate aim is to provide an impressive total customer experience leading to sustainable turnover growth in a responsible manner.
- perform customer discovery including gather knowledge on customer behaviour, industry for initiation and development of marketing campaigns
- initiate customer analysis through collaboration with relevant internal and external stakeholders
- work closely with channels to get direct customer feedback
- co-ordinate with all internal or cross divisional stakeholders to execute marketing campaigns in an integrated manner
- liaise with partner brands and negotiate joint promotion events
- assist the team while be accountable for maximizing the segments revenue in order to achieve the business targets/KPI by driving innovative marketing initiatives
- assist on the administration of budgeting and reporting
- be familiar with on-line social media
You should have:
- a degree in Marketing or Business Administration with a minimum of 1 year of experience in marketing, entertainment or related industries (fresh graduates are welcome)
- interest and passion in sports entertainment
- to be familiar with DM, online and loyalty marketing and have exposure in program evaluation and justification
- experience in events marketing, project management as well as end-to-end marketing functions will be an advantage
- to be inquisitive, innovative, self-motivated and customer-oriented
- excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills and be creative, proactive and result-oriented
- to be a good team player, detail-oriented, organized, self-motivated and result-driven
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualification and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club\'s notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon request."