Our Catering Department manages one of the largest and most diverse catering operations in Hong Kong. We provide a wide range of catering, sports and recreation facilities for Members and their guests in three Clubhouses. In addition, both Happy Valley and Sha Tin Racecourses have numerous catering facilities used by Members, non-members and corporate organizations for a variety of functions.
· Dentify the goals of Members and guests who are interested in our fitness programmes; provide personal evaluation on their fitness level by reviewing their abilities, physical conditions and overall health to ensure that the fitness plans so set are suitable to them.
· Develop personalized training programme/exercise activities that assist clients to reach their fitness and health goals while ensuring being appropriate to their current physical abilities.
· Teach and demonstrate the proper techniques for all exercises in the fitness plans; ensure that equipment is used and physical exercises are performed properly to minimize the risk of injury.
· Observe, watch and communicate with the clients clearly on their progress; discuss, motivate and encourage clients through positive words and teach them how to improve their technique to gain maximum results.
· Listen to the feedback of clients to understand their opinions and concerns; make adjustment to their fitness plans after taking into account any physical change and decreased or increased fitness levels as appropriate.
· Explain and enforce all health and safety rules and regulations governing sports and recreational activities and the use of exercise equipment to prevent accidents; report any incidents/accidents and prepare reports as required.
· Adhere to the Club's policies, operating procedures and regulations of the fitness facilities; ensure that the PT services provided meet the Club's standards.
· Maintain the fitness Gyms clean, safe and organized; ensure that the fitness equipment and tools are maintained in safe and good working conditions, and report to management when repair is needed.
· Provide excellent customer services according to the Club's standards; address clients' questions and complaints promptly in a professional manner.
· Administer emergency first aid, wrap injuries, treat minor chronic disabilities, and refer injured clients to physicians.
· Keep up-to-date with fitness information and skills; apply the latest fitness training techniques and offer updated programmes to clients.
· Work with the managers and supervisors to recommend business and marketing strategies and programmes related to fitness training that aim to promote and expand our services.
· Prepare the monthly PT classes summary highlighting the performance and operational issues and prepare other reports and proposals as required; ensure the achievement of the PT classes KPIs including but is not limited to attaining clients' satisfaction ratings and PT service revenues.
· Perform any other related duties as and when assigned by supervisor.
· Certified personal trainer possessing ACSM, AFAA, NASM, ISSA or ACE.
· Valid CPR and AED
· At least 5 years' relevant experience.
· Sound knowledge of personal fitness training
· Fluency in both written and spoken English.
· Fluency in Cantonese is preferred, and knowledge of Mandarin is an advantage.
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.