The Audit Department of the Hong Kong Jockey Club ("HKJC") is looking to recruit a Portfolio Audit Manager. This candidate will work as a senior member of the audit team with specific focus on managing and delivering IT related audit activities in accordance with the HKJC Audit Charter, audit standards, as well as the expectations of the Audit Committee and Management in terms of quality, efficiency, comprehensiveness and objectivity.
The candidate is expected to have strong experience and proficiency in internal auditing relevant to IT in major or multinational corporations, preferably with information security exposure.JOB_DESCRIPTION:
- Support in the overall management and fulfilling of the audit mandate as set out in the Audit Charter, including strategic planning, direction, focus and priority setting, quality management, as well as organisation and resources deployment relevant to the assigned audit portfolio.
- Support the risk based annual audit planning exercise and prepare the Audit Plan for the responsible audit portfolio to ensure proper coverage and prioritisation of the audit activities.
- Lead, coach and develop a team of professional Audit staff to perform assigned operations or project audits within the designated audit portfolio and ensure proper discharge of Audit's mandate in line with the Audit Plan.
- Advise and collaborate with business management to identify opportunities in addressing risk and control issues with the objective to improve systems of internal controls.
- Lead the ongoing improvement of the audit methodology to ensure effective and consistent audit assurance and the Club's management activity and industry best practices are aligned.
- Support the review and updating of audit standards and guidelines to ensure continued appropriateness.
- Develop and deliver initiatives on audit automation and data analytics for continuous improvement of audit effectiveness and efficiency.
- Support the preparation of the Audit Department's Operating Plan.
You should have:
- University degree with relevant professional qualification(s) such as CIA, CISA, CISSP, CISM, etc.
- Minimum of 12 - 15 years' experience in internal auditing, or a combination of external auditing and operational risk management, relevant to IT in major or multinational corporations.
- Expert knowledge of IT operational and/or information system auditing, and hands-on experience in leading and managing complex audits.
- Excellent people and relationship management skills in leading and interacting with management and staff within and outside the Audit Department.
- Excellent analytical, communication, and report writing skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple concurrent activities and work under pressure.
- High professional and ethical standards.
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club\'s notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.CLOSING_DATE:
Only shortlist candidates will be notified.