The Strategic Procurement is responsible for the management of a wide range of purchasing activities which help to sustain the Club\'s daily operations and major community development projects. The Club is deploying an e-Tendering platform to handle RFP tendering activities which include tendering workflows from prequalification to tender issue, tender submission and tender evaluation, to contract award.JOB_DESCRIPTION:
- be part of the Project Management Office to support the implementation of an e-Tendering system for the Club.
- be responsible for performing the business analysis functions for e-Tendering system implementation.
- perform role of analyzing business needs, facilitating the collection of user requirements, documenting and prioritizing business requirements.
- verifying major project deliverables, business process improvement opportunities and workflow from business perspective.
- facilitate effective communication between business and IT, and 3 rd party System Integrator.
- Work with business users and IT to identify use cases and requirements for the e-Tendering system.
- Work closely with technical teams and business users to ensure requirements and functional designs are translated accurately into technical designs that meet business needs.
- Provide business process and system training to end-users.
You should have
- Degree in Procurement, Supply Chain, Business Administration, or related disciplines or a strong background in PMO, Compliance, or Consultancy.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience at a sizeable organization.
- Strong understanding and experience in procurement processes.
- Candidate must demonstrate project management knowledge across the full project lifecycle.
- Ability to drive change programme and identify user requirements.
- Good documentation and writing skills.
- Good communication skills, being proactive, mature and self-confident.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.CLOSING_DATE:
Only shortlist candidates will be notified.