The Strategic Procurement is responsible for the management of a wide range of purchasing activities which help to sustain the Club\'s daily operations and major community development projects.JOB_DESCRIPTION:
- Handle purchase requests from Business and following through the whole purchasing process to ensure products can be obtained on time according to business needs
- Support in carrying out project administration and related key activities, including prepare the project materials or reports in dual languages and consolidate CSSD and VCS BAU sourcing outcomes and converting the updates into regular reports
- Handle RFQ and provide support on tender process. Conduct price assessments on RFQ and support contract negotiations with suppliers to achieve best value for the club and Business Units
- Identify and report potential development opportunities with suppliers and support supplier evaluations
- Handle day to day operational tasks and ad-hoc purchases or other stretch projects as assigned
You should have
- Degree in Procurement, Supply Chain, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years of related work experience in sizable organization
- Experience in tender process and preparation of tender documents
- Experience in translation field and copywriting will be preferred
- Proactive, mature and self-confident with good business acumen
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Strong literacy and writing skills
- Familiar with purchase orders, contract terms & conditions etc.
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office and a basic knowledge for Oracle ERP system will be an advantage
- High proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Mandarin is a plus
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.CLOSING_DATE:
Only shortlist candidates will be notified.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club\'s notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.