The Strategic Procurement is responsible for the management of a wide range of purchasing activities which help to sustain the Club\'s daily operations and major community development projects. JOB_DESCRIPTION:
- Conduct demand planning on a regular basis for the sub categories within the Corporate & Marketing team
- Manage demand and ensure sub-category plan meeting project requirements and in alignment with the best industry practice
- Identify potential targets for opportunity improvements and deliver year-on-year benefits for sub categories of Security Operations, Transport & Logistics, and Corporate Supplies & Services.
- Formulate procurement strategies, develop and implement sub-category plans to ensure supply availability and quality standards are met and to deliver best value to the Club
- Identify market trends, monitor market intelligence and source opportunities ensuring the Club's future growth needs are supported
- Lead the sub-category team to execute strategic initiatives and conduct spend analysis, market research, sourcing activities and regular reviews with budget holders
- Develop, maintain and manage stakeholder and supplier relationships
You should have
- Degree in Procurement, Supply Chain, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Chartered member of HKIS/ RICS/ CIPS or equivalent
- At least 8-10 years' relevant experience in procurement
- Sound knowledge of category management in one of more of the categories including but not limited to Security Operation, Transport & Logistics, Corporate Supplies & Services, maintenance services, and labour and service contracts
- Capable of negotiation; self-motivated with mature business acumen
- Familiar with e-Procurement system development and operation
- Possess high level of integrity, work ethics and good moral values
- Able to establish, influence and maintain collaborative partnerships and engage in effective negotiations with a broad range of parties
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, fluent in Mandarin is a plus
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club\'s notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon request. CLOSING_DATE:
Only shortlist candidates will be notified.