The Strategic Procurement is responsible for the management of a wide range of purchasing activities which help to sustain the Club\'s daily operations and major community development projects. JOB_DESCRIPTION:
- Establish corporate governance framework including procurement policy and procedures, schedule of delegated authorities, procurement KPI / SLA with each subsidiary or affiliated company;
- Ensure implementation of governance model to enhance procurement process consistency and efficiency across the subsidiaries and affiliated companies;
- Work with local procurement teams on various procurement categories to ensure supply availability, meet quality standards, and deliver best value to the companies;
- Monitor the sourcing and procurement operations to ensure compliance with established procedures and mitigate procurement risks to the Club;
- Regularly review procurement performance of the Club's subsidiaries and affiliated companies;
Work closely with other sub-teams in Strategic Procurement department, Finance and relevant stakeholders of the ClubABOUT_YOU:
You should have:
- Degree holder with professional qualification in Procurement, Information Technology, Business Administration or Quantity Surveying from recognized institute (e.g. RICS, HKIS, CIPS or equivalent);
- At least 8-10 years of related work client and/or consultancy work experience in developing process and procedures and in providing corporate oversight to subsidiaries;
- Possess high level of integrity, work ethics and good moral values;
- Able to establish, influence and maintain collaborative partnerships and engage in effective negotiations with a broad range of parties;
- Effective communication and influencing skills with the ability to build and maintain collaborative relationship with stakeholders;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Good command of English and Chinese (Putonghua and Cantonese).
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club\'s notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.CLOSING_DATE:
Only shortlist candidates will be notified.