The Strategic Procurement Department is focused on delivering effective business solutions through a strategic management approach of our costs, our supplier base and the continuous improvement of our administrative initiatives.
This role is to support the Strategic Procurement team for Facility Management Soft Services in the development and implementation of sourcing and category strategies that enable the Club to engage with the supply market in a manner which secures the desired suppliers at the optimum price, whilst delivering excellent performance for the Club throughout the cycle.JOB_DESCRIPTION:
- Support the sub-category team in providing end-to-end strategic procurement management including developing and managing the Club\'s supplier base, in the sub-category cluster of Property FM Outsource Services, Environmental & Hygiene Services, Professional Services (Soft Services) and Tools and Equipment.
- Work closely with stakeholders to ensure that up-to-date view of potential category spend (i.e. demand plan) is maintained.
- Ensure appropriate category knowledge and data is maintained and incorporated into strategies.
- Implement supplier assessment processes and tools, and communicate results to suppliers in a way that aids their development.
- Develop and expand/consolidate current supply base to support future needs
- Work with FM and business teams for various property assets to evaluate performance of suppliers and consultants.
- Use a breadth of sourcing and procurement skills and tools, including good knowledge of the supplier market.
- Pursue opportunities for innovation and where appropriate, introduced/ implemented into the Club.
- Manage procurement process and work closely with Property FM, Commercial & Contract Management, Membership FM and Finance in the end-to-end procurement process. Ensure they are transparent and auditable.
You should have:
- A degree holder with professional qualification from a recognized institute (e.g. HKIFM, IFMA, CIPS, IPSHK)
- Technical Expertise (breadth and depth) in specified portfolio areas
- Strong knowledge of strategic sourcing and procurement
- At least 8 years' experience in property/building management and/or facility management services procurement
- Experience in:
- Working with developers, contractors, suppliers, and/or consultants
- Delivering benefits through strategic sourcing and procurement
- Managing suppliers as partners and developing suppliers relationships
- Serving as Category Manager and developing category management teams
- A good team player with good stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of market and ability to understand where it is heading, able to translate this information into impact on the business
- Good Project Management skills, be result oriented and with ability to deal with dynamic situation
- Knowledge on business process design and mapping
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.CLOSING_DATE:
Only shortlist candidates will be notified.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club\'s notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.