The Customer and International Business Development Division (C&I) is responsible for providing quality wagering experience and CRM to local and overseas customers of The Hong Kong Jockey Club. It operates 88 Race Meetings a year, 37 Simulcasts days, a thrice-weekly Mark 6 Draw, 7X24 Digital Services, 7X24 Football Betting Services on over 11,000 different leagues per year. The ultimate aim is to provide an impressive total customer experience leading to sustainable turnover growth in a responsible manner.
Racing System Development (Wagering Product) section is to implement short-term and long-term racing wagering product changes/ launches to support the Club's business plans.
- act as a bridge among business, IT and Channels during product development process to write User Requirement, approve Business Requirement and review the Functional Requirement documents from IT and users.
- manage system development schedule and resources alignment with IT. Ensures ownership and product requirements are properly developed in system with quality as well as in a timely and efficient manner.
- partner with IT and business users to diagnose and evaluate potential risks/ issues throughout the product development cycle in system. Reports to management regularly with regards to such risks and issues and suggests appropriate plans to resolve them.
- work closely with UAT team for UAT test plan and test case formulation against User/ Business Requirement.
- manages stakeholder relationships through effective communication and alignment; ensures collaboration and reduces barriers among work units.
You should have:
- A university degree holder in Business or Computer Science or related discipline
- Preferably with a minimum of eight years of experience in product development/ business requirement in system context (including both backend and frontend user interface)
- Proven experience in leading product development/ business requirement in system from project initiation through to implementation and successful completion
- Strong business acumen with excellent project management skill and multi-tasking
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill in working with multiple stakeholders across level
- Interest in horse racing will be a strong plus
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualification and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club\'s notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon request."