MSMB Business Planning is a department under the Membership, Strategic Marketing and Branding division (MSMB). The department is responsible for (i) performing integration and oversight functions in MSMB business planning and performance management, (ii) driving the development and implementation of MSMB strategies and change initiatives, and (iii) supporting the delivery of complex MSMB / corporate level strategic initiatives at different stages of the project development life cycle.
- Contribute to UAT test plan, test case preparation and execution for the new Membership App
- Assist users on UAT test plan, schedule and cases preparation
- Consolidate UAT results from participating parties and prepare testing reports and statistics
- Manage project processes, documentation, progress reporting, status meeting and escalation effectively
- Work closely with Project team to coordinate and implement the project and facilitate smooth operation adaptation
- Provide administrative and ad hoc support to teammates and other staff.
- Bachelor degree or above in Business Administration, Information Technology, Management or equivalent qualifications
- Minimum 2 years working experience in project management
- Hands-on experience in system enhancement of sales project will be an advantage
- Experience on App or CRM-related systems, or operation experience like membership, call centre, retail or table reservation and experience in related system projects is preferable
- Hands on experience on business requirement documentation / MS Office applications
- Good communication and interpersonal skills in both English and Chinese.
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified