The Strategic Procurement Department is focused on delivering effective business solutions through a strategic management approach of our costs, our supplier base and the continuous improvement of our administrative initiatives.
- Support the end to end quantity surveying functions including pre and post contract stages
- Assist in estimating for tenders/RFQs, cost data and benchmarking
- Review quality, robustness and accuracy of deliverables produced by stakeholders and consultants to improve the reliability of information
- Support the procurement activities from pre-qualification, tendering to contract administration processes
- Advise the most appropriate way, in the area of procurement/ contract/ tendering/ package strategies, to secure the Club's project/ protect the Club's best interests
- Deliver internal reporting and work closely across other functions such as Property, Membership, Finance and other functional departments
- Manage the appointment and performance of consultants and contractors
- Prepare and review budget estimations for projects at gateways across the end to end process to provide indication of outturn cost
- Set up and maintain cost data analysis and benchmarking information
- Assist in the establishment of Life Cycle Costing model and to ensure that it is being implemented to projects if appropriate
- Continuously improve the in-house capability and knowledge for quantity surveying functions
- Analyse the market trend and provide advice to the Club on the strategies in procuring projects
- University degree in Quantity Surveying or related disciplines
- Possession of professional qualifications such as MHKIS, MRICS, etc.
- Min. 3 years post-qualification experiences, preferably with hands-on experience in dealing with clients, consultants or contractors
- Proven track record in working on major built environment projects or Facilities Management projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High level of independence and work under pressure
- Knowledge and access to the leading construction and property practices across a range of asset types
- Good command of verbal and written English and Chinese. Mandarin is an advantage
- Immediately available is highly preferred
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club\'s notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.