As part of the Club's Membership, Strategic Marketing and Branding Division, the Membership CRM & Intelligence Department plays an essential role in providing quality decision analytics to achieve customer experience excellence for all HKJC Members and their families
- Assist Project Manager in providing quality research project including project planning, questionnaire review, project management, coordination with external parties, data analysis and report writing
- Provide administrative and operational support in research projects
- Assist in producing ad-hoc and tracking research reports for internal users
- University graduate or above, preferably in Statistics, Mathematics, Business Administration or related discipline
- 3 years relevant experiences in using statistical software (i.e. SPSS)
- Responsible, reliable, detail minded, organized, self-disciplined team player with patience and self-motivated personality
- Strong learning ability with a research mindset and good interpersonal skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (including Word, Excel & Chinese word processing, PowerPoint).
Notes: Candidates with less experience will be offered Research Assistant.
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club\'s notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.