The Customer and International Business Development Division (C&I) is responsible for providing quality wagering experience and CRM to local and overseas customers of The Hong Kong Jockey Club. It operates 88 Race Meetings a year, 33 Simulcasts days, a thrice-weekly Mark 6 Draw, 7X24 Digital Channels, 7X24 Football Betting Services on over 11,000 different leagues per year. The ultimate aim is to provide an impressive total customer experience leading to sustainable turnover growth in a responsible manner.
- prepares and executes the project plan. This includes various stages planning from assessing current situation, performing gap analysis, gathering requirements and then working with IT / vendors for execution
- monitors the project plan progress, prepares status report for usage at regular Project Management Meeting
- coordinates meeting and interviews with business users / IT / external consultants at various project stages
prepares / facilitates the preparation of business process flows and captures pain points / improvement areas
- applies market practices and provides inputs on customer touch point service experience and operational efficiency enhancements; Predicts future CRM-related system needs
- captures business requirements and liaises for prioritization. Then translates these requirements to IT for functional specification designs and works in agile fashion
- constructs business case for system enhancement justification
- coordinates the processes including requirement sign-off, vendor tendering, implementation progress meetings, training and roll-out documentation
- assists in continuously improving operational efficiency by allocating work fairly; adheres to performance standards; and motivates staff to provide high service standards to both internal and external customers
You should have:
- A university degree holder in Business Management or Information Systems
- Preferably with a minimum of ten years of experience in project management, CRM and business process re-engineering
- Self-motivated, innovative, persistent and able to work independently
- Experience in managing sizable IT system development / administration projects especially with excellent stakeholders management skill
- Good communication skills in both written and verbal Chinese and English
- Proficient knowledge in CRM infrastructure, business review and process workflow design
- Sensitive to consumer market trends, and understanding of target segments and customer profiles
- Proficient in process flows preparation and reengineering
- Less experienced candidates will be considered as Customer Systems & Projects Manager
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualification and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club\'s notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.