The Membership Services Department plays an essential role in providing co-ordination and administrative support, and amenities to the Club\'s 29,000 Members and their families.
- To establish and monitor the cost standard for F&B functions and provide oversight of the internal costing process & structure to top management on driving gross profit improvement and productivity
- To report to Head of Food & Beverage Operations (Racecourses & Special Projects) and mange Revenue and Costing team for daily operations to ensure the team can fulfill the requests of different stakeholders
- To support various supply chain projects analytics which includes demand forecast, order processing and inventory management
- To work closely with Finance and other business units to identify and review revenue and cost drivers to find room for continuous improvement on financial performance
- To drive the effectiveness and efficiency on food and beverage revenue and cost management for outlets through KPIs and analytical tools
- Degree holder in Accounting / Finance / Business Studies or related disciplines
- A minimum of 10 years of solid work experience preferably in catering or hospitality industry, with minimum of 5 years in the Manager level.
- Proven track record in financial analysis and revenue management techniques; hands-on experience in SQL for business performance reporting is definitely an asset
- Strong in business acumen, interpersonal and communication skills
- Effective oral and written communications in both English and Chinese as well as the ability to work effectively across internal stakeholders and external organizations
- Experience of working at Senior Manager level in a large complex organization
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified