The Strategic Procurement Department is focused on delivering effective business solutions through a strategic management approach of our costs, our supplier base and the continuous improvement of our administrative initiatives.
The Corporate Oversight team provides corporate leadership over the procurement functions in all the Club's subsidiaries and related / affiliated companies (including Beijing Clubhouse, technology enterprises in Shenzhen and Beijing, Beijing Representative Office, Conghua Racecourse / Event Management company, Tai Kwun, and Kau Sai Chau Public Golf Course). The team will be responsible for developing and implementing corporate governance model to enhance procurement process consistency and efficiency across the affiliated companies and provide quality assurance to ensure compliance with established procedures and mitigate procurement risks to the Club.JOB_DESCRIPTION:
- Establish corporate governance framework including procurement policy and procedures, schedule of delegated authorities, procurement KPI / SLA with each subsidiary or affiliated company;
- Ensure implementation of governance model to enhance procurement process consistency and efficiency across the subsidiaries and affiliated companies;
- Set strategic direction to various procurement categories to ensure supply availability, meet quality standards, and deliver best value to the companies;
- Put in place governance and quality assurance function to ensure compliance and mitigate procurement risks to the Club;
- Monitor procurement performance and manage the procurement of various categories across the Club's subsidiaries and related / affiliated companies;
- Monitor and regularly review the strategic procurement and category management operations are transparent and auditable.
You should have:
- Degree holder with professional qualification in Strategic Sourcing / Procurement, from recognized institute (e.g. CIPS or equivalent);
- At least 15 years of relevant experience in establishing and enhancing procurement policy, system and governance over subsidiaries and delivering end-to-end procurement process;
- Strong knowledge of strategic sourcing and procurement tools and techniques and competent understanding of financial information;
- Solid experience in managing team performance, conducting data analytics and establishing management reports;
- Possess high level of integrity, work ethics and good moral values;
- Able to establish, influence and maintain collaborative partnerships and engage in effective negotiations with a broad range of parties, stakeholders, and suppliers;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Good command of English and Chinese (Putonghua and Cantonese).
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.CLOSING_DATE:
Only shortlist candidates will be notified.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club\'s notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.