IT Enterprise Solutions Department provides high-quality and innovative business application solutions (non-wagering) and IT services to all divisions and departments within the Club in the portfolios of Racing, Customer and International Business Development , Corporate Planning, Branding, Membership, Charities and Community, Legal and Compliance, Corporate Affairs, People and Organisational Development, Finance, Audit, Property, Security & Integrity, and Integrated Project Management Office.
- Lead development teams engaged in the estimation, design, construction, testing, maintenance, support and installation of complex computer based solutions
- Oversee the translation of business requirements into functional design that align with architectural standards and roadmaps
- Take a lead to drive and deliver IT solutions from end to end across different business divisions and departments
- Lead project and BAU teams for system implementation, from rollout planning to system launch as well as post-go live support
- Manage multiple large vendors to meet project milestone on time and within budget, as well control project scope by leveraging on change control process
- Seek opportunities to constantly improve work practices and team achievementsMentor, train, motivate and develop staff to establish and maintain knowledgeable and competent workforce
- Set and monitor budgets for operating and capital expenditure
- Ensure workforce cooperation and engagement within and across the organization
- Work collaboratively with vendor(s) to deliver the agreed functionalities as specified, on time and within cost
- Participate and contribute positively to create a diverse and inclusive culture with trust and respect. Play an active role to support cross team/division/department efforts and model collaborative behaviours
You should have:
- Degree qualifications in Computer Science, Engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of work experience in managing projects, leading team of developers to deliver IT solutions and provide system support
- Proven experience in CRM systems implementation such as Membership Customer Relationship Management, Marketing Management, Coupon Management, Data Mart and Charging Engine
- Proven experience in hospitality systems implementation such as POS, Table Management, Recreation Management, Room Management, Event management or Retail Management
- Hand on Experience in.Net (such as C#/VB) web application
- Solid Knowledge in development framework (ASP.NET MVC)
- Proven experience in Enterprise System Integration with CRM & hospitality systems (such as Restful API/JSON/Web Services/Messaging/SFTP/SSIS/OAuth2/JWT)
- Experienced in frontend development framework (jQuery, AngularJS, ReactJS, node.js) is a plus
- Knowledge in Dynamics CRM, SAS, Aurea LM, Infrasys HERO, Oracle Opera, Concept Spa, Genesys, Documentum and Solace software is definitely an advantage.
- Knowledge in Linux, SQL Server and Oracle database is preferred
- Proven experience in Smart Card Management System and Information (KB) Portal implementation
- Preferably with experience in various corporate systems implementation such as Finance, Racing, Horse Owner Management, EV Charging, Car Park Management, Telephony Interface Platform, Identity & Access Management
- Preferably with experience in developing online reservation application and mobile application in iOS and Android platforms
- Solid experience in vendor management, Be-spoke application and package solution implementation
- Ability in problem determination and problem solving
- Excellent in writing, presentation and communication skills
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Putonghua
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.