The Strategic Procurement Department is focused on delivering effective business solutions through a strategic management approach of our costs, our supplier base and the continuous improvement of our administrative initiatives.
The role will be responsible for reviewing and updating procurement processes, policies and procedures with the aim to drive operational efficiency of the Strategic Procurement Department and Commercial & Contract Management Department for the Club.JOB_DESCRIPTION:
- Review and update the existing procurement processes, procedures, and guidelines and look for opportunities to automate and streamline them through the implementation of new technologies and operating systems, such as e-tendering platform, robotic process automation (RPA) initiatives, 'smart contract' and e-approval system.
- Strengthen operational efficiency and effectiveness of the Strategic Procurement department by driving various digital procurement processes that will automate workflow, enable self-service for business users, ensure data integrity, and improve spend transparency.
- Support the development and ongoing enhancement of auto-generated procurement operational and management reports and dashboards.
- Act as the system administrator of procurement systems, including Oracle and CPCMS.
- Develop an Integrated Data Management environment by setting up a quality management system for monitoring KPI and performance, as well as controls and compliance and creating a centralized Knowledge Management platform to allow systematic storage and retrieval of important procurement data.
- Oversee the Master Data Management for the procurement team and maintenance of catalogues for specific categories.
- Develop and drive P2P process efficiency from demand, fulfillment to payment flow.
You should have:
- Degree in Procurement, Information Technology, Business Administration or Quantity Surveying.
- At least 10-12 years of related client and/ or consultancy work experience in developing process and procedures.
- Sound knowledge on category management in one or more of the categories, including but not limited to information and communication technologies, facilities management, corporate services and marketing.
- Sound knowledge of IT ERP systems, such as Oracle.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build and maintain collaborative relationship with stakeholders.
- Good planning and project management skills to drive change programmes.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good command of English and Chinese.
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.CLOSING_DATE:
Only shortlist candidates will be notified.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club\'s notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.