IT Enterprise Solutions Department provides high-quality and innovative business application solutions (non-wagering) and IT services to all divisions and departments within the Club in the portfolios of Racing, Customer and International Business Development , Corporate Planning, Branding, Membership, Charities and Community, Legal and Compliance, Corporate Affairs, People and Organisational Development, Finance, Audit, Property, Security & Integrity, and Integrated Project Management Office.
- Work with business users to document requirements and prepare specifications.
- Work with project manager, technical manager, and users during the analysis, definition and development phrases. Define and develop functional and detailed design specifications according to business requirements.
- Perform system design, development (including customization, interfaces, conversion and reporting) and software release.
- Contribute to the overall solution architect (including component design, UI design and system interfaces) for the project. Conduct design / code review to ensure quality of software deliverables
- Conduct development and system integration test to ensure quality of system integration
- Comply with established standards and processes
- Provide support during system assurance test, user acceptance test and system implementation.
- Resolve production problems and providing timely management update
- Provide off duty system support as assigned by technical manager
- Act as project manager for small-and-medium-sized projects as assigned by technical/portfolio manager
- Perform vendor management duties such as managing vendor contracts, defining service levels requirements and monitoring of vendor performances
You should have:
- University degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent.
- With 6 years' experience in managing projects, leading team of developers locally and remotely to deliver IT solutions and provide system support.
- PMP holder is an advantage
- Solid experience in implementation and support to management information system, business workflow system and operation management system
- Solid experience in system and/or enterprise architecture design
- Solid experience in solace for event-driven architecture
- Solid experience in system integration with internal systems and external parties
- Experienced in software development in Microsoft .Net and MVC framework, Microsoft SQL Server, C#, Crystal Report, Java, Message Queue.
- Excellent analytical mind, and problem solving skills
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively with internal IT, Racing stakeholders and external vendors
- Proficient in both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Putonghua
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.