The Information Security Department of the Information Technology and Sustainability Division works to protect the reputation and enhance operational resiliency of the Hong Kong Jockey Club by ensuring the availability, integrity, and confidentiality of the Club\'s communications and network infrastructure, application systems and data.
- Support and drive security management's directives in priority.
- Perform assessment of information systems, based upon the Risk Management Framework (RMF), policy, standards and technology compliance requirements, and adopt best practices on IT and business projects and activities in a balanced manner.
- Follow and execute risk management practices with Risk Registers, Issue Management, Risk & Controls Library, Impact Thresholds, Risk Reporting, Controls Testing, and Security Governance.
- Review and compile security assessment reports, risk acceptance recommendations, and risk control and mitigation to support the recommendation for technology risk acceptance authorization decisions.
- Ensure security measures and best practices properly adopted for risk mitigation on IT and business projects and activities.
- Risk exception and acceptance must be well governed, timely validated and properly escalated.
- Prepare reporting to senior management on the current security posture.
- Support audit activities and consolidate artefacts from IT and business stakeholders for audit closure.
- Promote and conduct security awareness and events.
You should have:
- University degree or above in IT, Management Information System, cybersecurity and/or risk compliance.
- At least 5 years of experience in IT technical roles and audit, 3 years of hand-on in technology risk assessment and security compliance aspects.
- CISA, CISSP, CRISC or equivalent is preferable.
- Hands of experience reviewing the following: security assessment plan, security assessment reports, system security plan and/or security control traceability matrix.
- Experience in performing risk assessment and evaluation based on adopting risk-based assessment methodologies.
- Experience in reporting technology risk tailored to IT and business stakeholders.
- Competency consulting background in IT, Cyber Security and/or IT Audit and Control Compliance.
- Experience in building risk awareness amongst staff by providing support and training within the company.
- An aptitude for technical writing e.g. assessment reports, presentations, management dashboard and risk indicators/metrics.
- Knowledge of ISMS, ISO27000, ISO31000 and other major information security frameworks/Practices e.g. NIST, COBIT etc.
- Strong knowledge of Audit control framework, IT general controls, Cybersecurity Risk, Tech Risk (including infrastructure, cloud and applications security).
- IT background with operations, enterprise networking, operating systems and database security risk controls.
- Sound skill across: DevSecOps, cloud security, PII, GDPR, and Cyber security laws.
- High problem solving, risk management and analytical skills.
- Detail oriented and have a strong commitment to excellence.
- Able to master good communication skills including written, spoken and presentation skills.
- Effectively manage multiple priorities, work independently and in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club\'s notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.