IT Enterprise Solutions Department provides high-quality and innovative business application solutions (non-wagering) and IT services to all divisions and departments within the Club in the portfolios of Racing, Customer and International Business Development , Corporate Planning, Branding, Membership, Charities and Community, Legal and Compliance, Corporate Affairs, People and Organisational Development, Finance, Audit, Property, Security & Integrity, and Integrated Project Management Office.
- Lead development teams engaged in the estimation, design, construction, testing, maintenance, support and installation of complex computer based solutions
- Oversee the translation of business requirements into functional design that align with architectural standards and roadmaps
- Seek opportunities to constantly improve work practices and team achievements
- Mentor, train, motivate and develop staff to establish and maintain knowledgeable and competent workforce
- Set and monitor budgets for operating and capital expenditure
- Ensure workforce cooperation and engagement within and across the organisation
- Participate in the Application Development management team
- Act as IT Project Manager to lead the projects from feasibility study stage to implementation
- Participate and contribute positively to create a diverse and inclusive culture with trust and respect. Play an active role to support cross team/division/department efforts and model collaborative behaviours
You should have:
- Degree qualification in Computer Science, Engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of work experience in managing projects, leading team of developers to deliver IT solutions and provide system support
- Proven experience in various enterprise systems and implementing experience
- Project Management Experience / PMP certifications preferred
- Experienced in developing online application and mobile application in iOS and Android platforms will have an advantage
- Solid experience in vendor management and package solutions implementation
- Proven experience in Enterprise System Integration
- Ability in problem determination and problem solving
- Excellent in writing, presentation and communication skills
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Hands-on experience in.Net (including C#/VB) and JAVA web applications and enterprise integration solutions (including SOLACE)
- Knowledge in development framework (such as ASP.NET MVC)
- Knowledge in Linux, SQL Server and Oracle database is preferred
- Experienced in frontend development framework (jQuery, AngularJS, ReactJS, node.js) is a plus
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualification and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club\'s notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.