IT Enterprise Solutions Department provides high-quality and innovative business application solutions (non-wagering) and IT services to all divisions and departments within the Club in the portfolios of Racing, Customer and International Business Development , Corporate Planning, Branding, Membership, Charities and Community, Legal and Compliance, Corporate Affairs, People and Organisational Development, Finance, Audit, Property, Security & Integrity, and Integrated Project Management Office.
- Lead development teams engaged in the estimation, design, construction, testing, maintenance, support and installation of complex computer based solutions
- Work with the Programme Manager, Solution Architects and business users to oversee the translation of business requirements into functional design that align with architectural standards and roadmaps
- Conduct system design review and software & code inspection to ascertain conformation to best design and coding practices on system deliverables
- Provide production system support where necessary
- Identify potential areas regarding software application development where existing policies and procedures are required to change
- Minimum 8 years of work experience in managing projects, leading team of developers to deliver IT solutions and provide system support
- Solid experience in developing and implementing data warehouse\data lake\data analytics applications
- Proven experience in data modelling
- Proven experience in various enterprise systems and implementation experience
- Ability in problem determination and problem solving
- Experience in project management and vendor management
- Excellent in writing, presentation and communication skills
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Knowledge in Data Warehouse/Data Lake/Big Data technology
- Hands-on experience Oracle, SQL Server, Linux
- Knowledge in various visualization and analytics tools such as SAS Viya, Tableau
- Knowledge in various data governance tools such as ETL, data quality/cleansing, master/meta data management
- Knowledge in messaging technology with Solace/Tibco is an advantage
- Knowledge in AI/ML Tools is an advantage
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.
Only identified candidates will be notified.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club\'s notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.