The IT Sports Wagering Solutions Department provides application solutions to the Sports Wagering portfolio and is responsible for the delivery of the SP3d Fixed Odds (FO) Host Systems. JOB_DESCRIPTION:
- Drive the implementation of a Software Quality Engineering Strategy for SP3d-FO Programme including the appropriate levels of improvements required to provide a quality focused software product that meets the entry criteria for formal systems assurance.
- Establish measurable individual and team metrics that are aligned with the FO-1 Programme goals
- Maintain close collaboration and liaison with other teams/departments including SAT/UAT and operations teams
- Stakeholder engagement and management of multiple concurrent projects or work streams
- You should have:
- Have a Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent work experience
- Have minimum 15 years of experience in software engineering/system quality (or testing), and 5 years management experience in leading teams and building relationships with people at a variety of levels
- 10+ years of hands on experience in one or more of the following: test automation, test-driven development, debugging and building testing frameworks;
- Have experience working in large-scale and complex systems environment and demonstrated ability to deliver large scale test projects on time and with quality
- Experience in design and/or implementation of Test Automation Frameworks with knowledge in SoapUI, Jenkins, Jira and Swagger.
- Strong experience with API/UI Automation test design in both functional and non-functional spaces.
- Have a detailed understanding of the Product Development Life Cycle (Agile and Waterfall), QA process, methodologies and best practices including the application of metrics and measurement systems
- Experience with API (REST Web Services) automation and Tosca/Selenium automation tools
- Familiarity with web technologies, Linux system administration and Solace, DB/SQL development, CI/CD and integration tools
- Experience writing user stories, use cases, acceptance criteria, along with modern agile requirements tools such as Cucumber and JBehave.
- Hands on experience using Atlassian Jira and Confluence is a must
- Experience with a broad range of DevOps toolsets and processes
- Understand the requirements for software release planning and reliability
- ISTQB, SSGB/BB, ASQ CQE certifications or equivalent is a plus
- Have experience working with Agile teams is a plus
- Experience with lean software development is a plus
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual. CLOSING_DATE:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.