Our Property Department commits to provide integrated, customer-centric, sustainable and cost effective asset management, development management, project management and facilities management services to the key Business Units in the Club.
- Support the Corporate Oversight Team on work scheduling, progress updating and planning activities such as technical reviews for manuals, procedures, technical specification and/or drawings
- Provide support to project team and FM operation team on Project Capital Expenditure (PCE) projects, Cyclical Capital Expenditure (CCE) projects, such as the pre-project planning, projects management, T&C, handover process to Business & Operations Teams
- Support the design and development of new projects on design review of MEP systems and recommend strategy/options in relation to the issues of T&C, system performance, and operation and maintenance
- Assist the BIM / Technical drawings review for new projects and improvement
- Assist the team to investigate MEP technical problem, devise solutions / guidelines and implement the corrective measures
- Assist in FM budget, cost management works, contract management works, tendering and quotation works such as tender interview and assessment works
- Assist the coordination works between FM operation teams, project team, consultants and contractors
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- A degree in Building Services Engineering or other relevant engineering discipline
- At least 3 years relevant experience in Facility Management and / or MEP Project Management
- Experience in different scale projects ranging from A&A works, renovations to new built with knowledge in facilities operation and maintenance, MEP system design and project management is highly preferred
- Experience in drafting technical manuals and establishing standards, guidelines and/or procedures is a plus
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with colleagues and external parties
- Familiar with MS Office applications.
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualification and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.