HKJC Football Betting Limited (HKJCFBL), a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Hong Kong Jockey Club, launched football betting in Hong Kong in August 2003 and expanded to overseas operations in 2009. More details about the new football betting business can be found at our web site: www.hkjcfootball.com
JOIN OUR SPORTS TRADING TEAM
We are currently looking for multiple committed, passionate and enthusiastic individuals to join our Sports Trading Team.
As a result of business expansion we are looking for experienced basketball senior traders/ trading managers with the ability to work well with others and a can-do attitude, to join our successful Trading Team based in Beijing .
- be responsible for the effective management and trading of events as well as customer management.
- manage and develop trading team members to drive team performance and profitability.
- prepare and deliver training to different levels of traders
- communicate the financial performance of the business and make recommendations for improvement.
- develop relationships with other functions both near to trading and also to our external partners.
- take the initiative with strategic activities important to the entire business
- work in overseas location in Beijing and available to work evenings and weekends.
- be a graduate with a minimum of 3 years trading management experience.
- have a minimum of 5 years' experience in odds compilation and trading, preferably experienced with In-play trading.
- have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- have a good understanding of technology and betting systems.
- preferably have a strong knowledge and understanding of other sports.
- preferably have good mathematics and analytics skills.
- preferably have the ability to learn and speak Mandarin.
- be open to work collaboratively with people from different cultures.
- be proficient in Microsoft office.
- Less experienced candidates will be considered as Senior Trader.
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club\'s notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.