Our Veterinary Clinical Services Department in Sha Tin, highly renowned as a world class equine hospital, provides a dedicated and high level of care and attention to ensure optimum health and well-being of all racehorses, horses and ponies in Hong Kong.JOB_DESCRIPTION:
- Assist Veterinary Surgeons while performing routine diagnostic and therapeutic procedures in the Equine Hospital.
- Help prepare and clean clinical equipment, including the operating theatre and associated facilities.
- Liaise with stables to arrange examination and re-examination of horses.
- Liaise with laboratory team on the submission of horse samples.
- Assist Veterinary Surgeons when horses are put to sleep and during post mortem examinations
- Be required to perform duties out of office hours, including routine race days and emergency cases.
You should have a minimum of:
- Level 2 or equivalent or above in five subjects including English Language in HKDSE, or equivalent ; or 5 passes in HKCEE including English.
- Knowledge in Microsoft applications and proficiency in both English and Chinese are also essential
- Relevant experience in animal nursing, especially equine healthcare, will be considered an advantage
- A valid driving licence (Class 1 & 2) is required
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. CLOSING_DATE:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.