The Web Solutions and Services Department is responsible for day to day execution, project management, design & development, analytics, editorial and operations of the HKJC.com and affiliated event sites. As part of the Corporate Business Planning and Programme Management, the Web Marketing and Services department, in addition to being an operational business unit, plays a critical role at web innovation and strategy formulation, aligning and binding multiple internal and external stakeholders into a long term Club wide consistent web perspective.
- provide operational support to Club's various digital channels including article publishing via CMS system, membership portal and application content updates, eDM and banner development
- conduct video streaming of various programs relating to the Club's business
- coordinate with marketing team on publishing task requests, quality assurance on published content, user ability test implementation
- coordinate with IT on incident handling and answering customer enquiries
- work 5 days per week on a roster basis, might perform duty at night, as well as on Saturday and Sunday.
- form 7 level or above with more than 2 years' relevant experiences, preferably gained in a sizable organization.
- ability to work independently and under pressure
- strong communication skills in English and Chinese, both verbal and written
- responsible & willing to learn personality and being attentive to details
- familiarity with Photoshop and MS Office; CMS system and Video-editing software is a definite advantage.
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club\'s notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.