The U.K. & Ireland are our domestic and most mature markets. Functions include commercial, operations and marketing, and teams in the UK&I partner closely with global functions such a product, technology and consumer to deliver results for our customers.
The National Accounts team are responsible for managing the relationships between Deliveroo and our largest restaurant partners, ensuring that they continue to grow and operate efficiently on the platform. These National restaurant chains are made up of 000s of sites spread across the UKI and include some of the nation's favourite brands. The Role
As an Account Assistant in the National Accounts team you will provide support to some of our largest restaurant partners. Working closely with a team of Client Partners and Account managers you will help to improve the efficiency and operations of our largest partners, in turn helping them to grow and develop on the platform. This is an exciting opportunity for someone early in their career who is highly efficient, organised and looking for a starting position within one of the UK's fastest growing's companies. What you'll be doing
- Supporting Account Managers by completing administrative tasks in a timely an efficient manner
- Reporting on key metrics to restaurant partners and helping troubleshoot operational challenges
- Coordinating with the wider National Accounts and UKI teams to ensure inclusion and participation of key restaurant partners in cross functional initiatives
- Experience working in a fast paced environment with strong attention to detail
- Highly organized with an ability to work through tasks in an efficencent manner
- Results orientated, with a track record of achieving targets
- Self-starter, with demonstrated ability to take the initiative and solve problems with limited guidance
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.