The U.K. & Ireland are our domestic and most mature markets. Functions include commercial, operations and marketing, and teams in the UK&I partner closely with global functions such a product, technology and consumer to deliver results for our customers.
The Regional U.K. and Ireland team is responsible for driving Deliveroo's performance across all 4 nations of UKI. From Brighton, to Bognor to Belfast, we are experts in the local markets we serve. As part of the regional UKI team, you will manage relationships with the most exciting restaurants in your city and region. Regional UKI presents one of the biggest growth opportunities available to Deliveroo and we are building a team of commercially savvy, entrepreneurial and ambitious individuals to help us fulfil our potentialThe Role
We are looking for Account Managers to join our team in Dublin. This is a rare opportunity to become a critical member of a rapidly growing business in a competitive market. You'll be liaising with the best restaurants in every neighborhood of Ireland, to cultivate existing relationships and help them increase their online sales. This is an excellent role for a commercial and outgoing individual who enjoys building and maintaining relationshipsWhat you'll be doing
- Maintaining and growing relationships between Deliveroo and our top Irish restaurant partners through strong communication both face-to-face and remotely
- Driving restaurant performance through data analysis and industry knowledge to maximise order volume and growth potential through Deliveroo
- Driving city growth through data analysis and problem solving to maximise market share growth for Deliveroo
- Negotiating contracts and terms of partnership
- Liaising with our national restaurant and rider operations teams to improve operations in your zones
- Working with marketing teams to launch campaigns to accelerate restaurant and zones growth
- Innovating and presenting new ideas to increase Deliveroo's growth in your zones and across the U.K. and Ireland
- Working with your manager to develop and implement the growth strategy for your cities
- Being a local expert for your zones. This means knowing the restaurant industry inside and out, and being the face of Deliveroo to the restaurant industry.
- 2+ years experience in account management, commercial and/or growth teams
- Effective relationship-building and communication skills face to face, via phone or email
- Strong commercial acumen and foundation data analysis skills
- Results orientated, with a track record of achieving targets
- Self-starter, hard worker and well organised with demonstrated ability to take the initiative and solve problems
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
In 2018 we announced our decision to give every employee equity in the company. We did this because we wanted all of our employees, regardless of location, level or role to be owners and because we believe that this is the right thing to do. We believe this helps build a culture where everyone is committed and able to share in the company's success.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up's around.