When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We're a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.What you'll be doing:
You'll be working with some of Australia's most loved restaurants, cultivating existing relationships and helping them increase their sales on the Deliveroo platform. This will be through client facing meetings for a large portion of the week and you will work closely with other departments for marketing campaigns and operational improvements. Day to day, your role will include:
Skills you'll need:
- Maintaining and growing relationships between Deliveroo and its top tier restaurant partners
- Proactively assisting customers and drive strong growth in their Deliveroo sales
- Adhering to internal processes to streamline administrative support
- Working closely with marketing and operations to deliver an optimised restaurant experience
- Innovating and presenting new ideas to increase Deliveroo growth and efficiencies
- Using data tools and analytical thinking to create data-driven strategies
- 2-5 years working experience, ideally in a commercial environment where you have to deal with many clients / customers
- You'll be comfortable building rapport face to face, through phone, or email
- You'll be commercially minded and results-oriented
- You'll be naturally proactive and want to see your portfolio of restaurants succeed
- You'll manage your own portfolio of restaurants and be responsible for their growth and success, so it's important you can work autonomously
Life at Deliveroo
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- Additional leave days for years of service
- Volunteering leave to support a charity of your choice
- Health & Wellbeing
- Workout Wednesday weekly exercise classes
- Free access to HeadSpace
- ClassPass corporate discount
- LinkedIn Learning Access
- Free Deliveroo Plus - Free delivery and access to special offers
- Excellent kit to enable working from home and a parent-friendly working culture
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity benefits
- Quarterly celebrations with the wider team, end of year parties & regular social events
We are a growing team, with very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, we're always looking for new ideas and we're very transparent about the decisions we make and why we make them.
There are so many questions we need to answer and plenty more we haven't even encountered. How do data and technology help restaurants to grow as consumer habits change? How can we predict what someone wants to order for dinner long before the idea has even crossed their mind? At Deliveroo these are just some of the tough problems we are solving - and there is no challenge that cannot be yours. No solution is owned by a particular team, which means the scope for growth and personal impact is enormous.Diversity and Inclusion
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
In 2018 we announced our decision to give every employee equity in the company. We did this because we wanted all of our employees, regardless of location, level or role to be owners and because we believe that this is the right thing to do. We believe this helps build a culture where everyone is committed and able to share in the company's success.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up's around.Apply now to continue the conversation.