At Deliveroo, it is our mission to build the definitive food company. In order to do that, we're building a company where everyone can belong, grow and do the best work of their lives.
This role is a unique opportunity to become part of a team within Deliveroo that has seen significant change and growth over the past two years. As the Business Operations Manager, you will be in a position to shape the future of the EU SMB team which is responsible for servicing thousands of restaurants across our European markets. Based in Madrid, you'll get the opportunity to work with central stakeholders in HQ and local market commercial leads to influence and implement our SMB servicing strategy. The Role
We are looking for a Business Operations Manager to join our EU SMB team based in Madrid. The primary role of the Business Operations Manager will be to help to influence our execution strategy and implement key projects and processes within the local and central commercial teams. The role will involve:
- Taking the lead on projects to directly impact the growth of our existing restaurant portfolio. You'll anticipate new growth opportunities as they arise, and collaborate with key stakeholders, locally and in our HQ in London, to implement your ideas.
- Data analysis across our analytical tools and databases to influence and execute the overall SMB strategy for commercial teams in markets, with a specific focus on pre sales and post sales activities. You'll collaborate closely with the central planning team to identify key metrics, trends and insights, which will directly impact the growth of our business.
- Creation, roll out & ownership of processes, tools and reporting dashboards to improve internal efficiency
- Supporting the SMB execution team across sales and account management with ad hoc reporting and insights requests, as well as reporting on team KPIs
- Collaboration with the local Sales, Operations and Marketing teams to support ongoing initiatives.
The ideal candidate is highly analytical
with a strong set of organizational and communication skills
. You'll be able to think strategically, validate your assumptions with data, and then execute quickly on your plans.
You should also be:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience is beneficial.
- Driven, hard-working and agile. We move fast at Deliveroo and you'll be comfortable with the same
- Extremely analytical and have a passion for detail and data crunching
- Resourceful, creative, and with a keen eye for leveraging data insights to help our SMB operations team to make more insightful business decisions. You're detail-oriented and able to maintain a high level of accuracy across all aspects of your work.
- Able to create reports and dashboards in both Salesforce and Looker to be used by business stakeholders
- Comfortable working with individuals at all levels. You must be a team player and able to galvanise support from colleagues across departments and cities.
- An expert in Excel. Experience using Salesforce, Looker and Google Suite would be beneficial
- Experience working with inside sales and telemarketing teams would be beneficial.
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.