Deliveroo's Account Management team works towards ensuring that our partners have an amplified reach to our customer base with unparalleled service levels. We are consultants providing restaurants with data-driven insights to help grow their businesses. We are a group of dynamic team players that work together to achieve a common goal. If you love the food scene and thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing working environment, then come join us!
As part of the Account Management team you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the account management team in managing a portfolio of restaurants
- Analyzing data on different markets and drive initiatives to increase revenues for partners
- Assist in the preparation of business cases and reviews for partners
- Working with cross-functional departments to drive business growth (Marketing, Operations, Customer Service, Corporate)
- Conceptualizing, strategizing and operationalizing initiatives and campaigns for the Commercial team
- Ad-hoc tasks relevant to the Commercial team's requirements
After this internship, you will
- An interest in food is great here. It's a place to unleash the foodie in you.
- Excellent attention to detail, people skills and organisation skills.
- Demonstrate experience using Microsoft Excel and related project/program management applications to drive best practice
- Experience with data dashboard tools and SQL is a plus, but not mandatory.
- You must be a self-starter as we'll look for you to manage your own time and priorities here.
- Able to commit for 6 months preferred.
- Have increased your organisational and communication skills;
- Have gained knowledge about data-driven insights (and why this is so important to our business and our clients);
- Have gained knowledge about the Food and Delivery Industry in Singapore / APAC;
- Know what it entails to work in a fast-paced scale-up with LOT's of dynamic and daily challenges.