Corporate Finance Director About the Role
We're looking for an exceptional individual to join us to lead our Corporate Finance function. The Corporate Finance team is responsible for setting Deliveroo's long-term financial targets, organizing and managing the annual financial planning process, board and management reporting at the group level, and managing our capital structure. The team also partners closely with our Investor Relations team to tell Deliveroo's financial story externally.
The Corporate Finance Director will be closely partnering with the CFO and be a part of the Finance Leadership team. Their responsibility will be:
- Build a world-class Corporate Finance function through managing and developing current members of the Corporate Finance team as well as leading recruiting
- Develop and communicate Deliveroo's long range financial plan
- Organize and manage the annual budgeting process, including taking responsibility for implementing planning systems and tools
- Develop and lead the quarterly reforecasting process
- Develop Deliveroo's management accounts and report on monthly financial performance to Execs and the Board
- Contribute to telling Deliveroo's financial story externally, including responsibility for financial guidance
- Develop Deliveroo's capital allocation framework
- Lead liquidity and cash flow planning
- Actively manage Deliveroo's capital structure
We are looking for an experienced Corporate Finance leader that is or has:
- Entrepreneurial, commercial and highly analytical
- An exceptionally strong and clear communicator
- Comfortable with ambiguity and excels at solving unstructured problems
- Experienced working with high-growth organizations, preferably technology companies
- At least 5 years' experience in a finance leadership role, ideally in a high-growth international business, and at least 10 years of experience in any combination of private equity, investment banking, venture capital, corporate strategy or consultancy
- A deep understanding of P&Ls and the drivers of positive and negative performance
- Experience leveraging enterprise financial and planning platforms
- A successful track record operating, partnering with and influencing stakeholders including at the executive level
- Experience building, developing and managing high-performing teams
- A strong knowledge of the restaurant industry or in any customer-obsessed business is a plus
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.