Customer Care Executive IWhy Deliveroo?
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We're a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Our restaurant technology products and commercial services provide our portfolio of +100,000 restaurant partners globally a path to long term growth: a key part of our mission to become the definitive food company.
As a Customer Service representative, you will be directly responsible for the on-time delivery of food from Dubai's finest restaurants to thousands of homes and offices across the city. This is a role for an intelligent, motivated, self starter who is looking for a job that has ample career advancement opportunities.Responsibilities
Qualifications / Requirements
- Actively monitoring orders placed via Deliveroo up to completion.
- Answering inbound calls and chats from customers, riders, and restaurants.
- Proactively liaising with riders and restaurants to ensure orders run smoothly.
- Providing feedback to relevant departments to help improve our customer experience.
- Investigating and resolving customer complaints and queries.
- Responding to customer issues via email, phone and chat.
- Execute service recovery initiatives to eliminate/lower customer churn.
- Liaise with department managers in undertaking tasks relevant to current department needs (Customer Care Department).
Benefits and Diversity
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Excellent written and spoken Arabic.
- Good knowledge of Kuwait is a plus.
- Genuine passion for providing the highest level of customer service.
- Ability to use multiple systems and multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Able to effectively communicate to a wide range of people via chat, telephone, or email.
- Ability to quickly assess a situation and problem solve to point of resolution.
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends and late nights.
- 25 days of Annual Holiday Leave
- Work visa
- Comprehensive medical insurance (for employee only)
- Annual home flight tickets (for employee only)
- Free Deliveroo Plus - Free delivery and access to special offers
- Maternity & Paternity benefits
- End of year parties & regular social events
- An extremely fun team to work alongside!
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up's around.