Finance Assistant, APAC & Middle East
At Deliveroo, it is our mission to build the definitive food company. In order to do that, we're building a company where everyone can belong, grow and do the best work of their lives.
As a Finance Assistant within our global reporting team, you will have the opportunity to improve our reporting processes within the APAC and Middle East regions of the business. This will include being involved in monthly and statutory reporting, working with finance managers/senior finance managers within APACME and across the wider reporting team. The role reports into the Senior Finance
Manager for APAC.What you'll be doing
- Assisting with month end reporting, posting journals and working on our balance sheet
- Helping the Financial Operations team with bank reconciliations and managing our petty cash processes.
- Assisting with audit requests at year end.
- Liaise with the wider reporting team on processes performed at a group level, and take responsibility for specific processes as required.
- Partway through an accountancy qualification, ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- A desire to improve existing procedures and 'own' your work
- A proactive approach
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, frequently-changing environment
- Strong organisational skills and an awareness of the importance of deadlines
Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We're a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.