Finance & Strategy Business Partner
We're looking for talented people to join our expanding Finance & Strategy Business Partnering Team. As the scale and complexity of Deliveroo grows every day, we need dynamic, entrepreneurial, analytical thinkers to support in optimising decision making and driving quick, profitable growth. This is a perfect opportunity to become part of a team responsible for driving the strategic direction of the business. As a trusted business partner throughout the business you will be maintaining financial discipline throughout the company's expansion.Role
Provide analytical driven insight to support decision makers and understand the P&L impact of those decisions. You will work with stakeholders to manage data and model strategic initiatives to drive the long-term growth of the business. This role is perfect for someone who enjoys solving difficult problems, has strong analytical capability and can work closely with senior management.
The job will involve:
- Working with your manager to model and review appropriate strategic initiatives and support delivery of the overall long-range plans
- Understanding and influencing the underlying drivers of performance to help drive the top and bottom line
- Supporting the wider business by working with them through business casing for various new initiatives
- Providing proactive, insightful, high quality analysis to support decision making in the context of wider business implications
- Translate actions and initiatives into targets and long-range plans for the business
Life at Deliveroo
- 2+ yrs of data analysis in an analytical, strategic or commercial role
- Advanced Excel skills (SQL is a plus)
- Complex financial modelling experience
- Clear communicator, with experience influencing senior stakeholders
We are a growing team, with very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, we're always looking for new ideas and we're very transparent about the decisions we make and why we make them.
There are so many questions we need to answer and plenty more we haven't even encountered. How do we give low income families access to affordable healthy meals? How do we reduce food and packaging waste? How do we enable low emissions vehicles to become more mainstream? What does a future layout of a restaurant look like? What role will robotics play in the future of restaurants? How do data and technology help restaurants to grow as consumer habits change? How can we predict what someone wants to order for dinner long before the idea has even crossed their mind? At Deliveroo these are just some of the tough problems we are solving - and there is no challenge that cannot be yours.