Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We're a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.What you'll be doing...
We are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join our Grocery Division in Hong Kong to be part of our On Demand Convenience Team.
This person will manage the partner relationships - be the day-to-day contact between Deliveroo and our largest grocery retail partners, communicate their needs to the team lead and wider teams, help the partners grow their business on the Deliveroo platform and develop the 'best in class' value proposition for our customers. What you'll be doing?
- Drive sales performance - own your portfolio partner's platform business growth through proactive reporting, analysis, improvement projects, and identifying growth opportunities. You will work with both internal and external stakeholders to drive change and devise solutions to ensure issues are addressed and the accounts continue to grow.
- Marketing - manage marketing and promotions planning for our grocery partners as they join and scale on the platform. Keep on top of timelines and collaborate cross-functionally with our Grocery and Core Marketing teams to hit targets as we scale.
- Consumer value proposition - build the processes that allow our grocery partners to succeed on the platform by developing an attractive value proposition for customers, including selection, promotions, pricing and service levels.
- Site roll-out - own the administration for grocery site roll-outs as we scale the proposition, map our gaps in coverage and identify the partner sites for roll out or radii expansion.
- Stakeholder management - represent Deliveroo across the client's organisation, and ensure that our internal stakeholders are supporting where appropriate.
Life at Deliveroo
- Background: 4-5 years' experience in an account management or commercial role, experience in online or offline grocery retail is preferable.
- Analytical - able to cut through the noise, get deep into data and understand the data points that drive performance improvements for our grocery partners.
- Partner-Focused - be obsessed with our grocery partners. Use quantitative and qualitative data to build a service that is best for our customers.
- Entrepreneurial - have ideas and strategies to drive growth of our joint business with our partners, with a willingness to trial at pace.
- Adaptable Fixer - enthusiastic, flexible and adaptable with the ability to remove barriers and bottlenecks via facilitation, creativity and resourcefulness. Know when you have enough insight to make-a-call and apply the 80 / 20 rule.
- Cross-Functional Team Player - a collaborative team player who is able to get the best out of the people around you. Able to work effectively at all levels of Deliveroo and deliver success with and through others.
- Upbeat, Confident and High Energy - bring freshness, energy and passion into the team. Help create a working environment that is unique, spawns new ideas and is enjoyable for the other people involved.
We are a growing team, with very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, we're always looking for new ideas and we're very transparent about the decisions we make and why we make them.
There are so many questions we need to answer and plenty more we haven't even encountered. How do data and technology help restaurants to grow as consumer habits change? How can we predict what someone wants to order for dinner long before the idea has even crossed their mind? At Deliveroo these are just some of the tough problems we are solving - and there is no challenge that cannot be yours. No solution is owned by a particular team, which means the scope for growth and personal impact is enormous.Diversity and Inclusion
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
In 2018 we announced our decision to give every employee equity in the company. We did this because we wanted all of our employees, regardless of location, level or role to be owners and because we believe that this is the right thing to do. We believe this helps build a culture where everyone is committed and able to share in the company's success.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up's around.